Sunday, March 24, 2013

LOTOS 'Deep Ocean' Vs. MAGRETTE Moana Pacific DIVER

By TLex Life imitating art imitating life! The Panerai-esque / inspired MAGRETTE Moana Pacific Diver has itself been cloned (in a manner of speaking)! I had just recently spotted the LOTOS 'Deep Ocean' in Wristwatch Annual 2013, but was unable to track it down online - my German counterpart was more successful than I and so here it is -



It is the exact same (or I'm a monkey's uncle) 44mm Stainless steel watch case with 500m of water-resistance as the Moana Pacific Diver. However instead of the Miyota 8215 it houses a Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic movement. The font used for the Arabic numerals on the dial, of course is different, but even the same black strap with contrasting red stitching - it's a little too close to home! I wonder how much it is?




Subscribe Via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner